Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mmmmmmalabrigo!


I finally did it. I went out and bought some Malabrigo yarn. It really is worth all the hype!

I heard from my secret swapper today! SO EXCITING!!! I love surprises! It's going to be like Christmas! I ordered some yarn for my swappee last week and it should arrive any day! I won't get too specific just in case she happens to know who I am or even if she comes to my page! I just am having issues finding a good pattern. It will all come together!

Here is another update photo for my leg warmers! They are looking pretty groovy...even though my husband picks on me for making them but I think they will be PERFECT for winter in Texas!

My younger daughter had her three year well check and her flu shot. She is perfectly healthy and the doctor even commented on the muscle tone in her legs! YAY Grace!

No comments: