Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Friday!


The end of the first week of kindergarten has been rough. No not on the child...on me! I actually got the morning "off"! Jillian was at school and my wonderful husband took the younger one to work with him! His office closed at noon for the holiday. I went for a jog down at Town Lake/Lady Bird Lake and then went to a coffee shop and knitted while drinking a cup of coffee that I did not have to brew myself! Very exciting stuff!

I finished my first leg warmer. It's a little big. I am hoping that if I wash it it will shrink down a bit, otherwise I am going to have to alter my "pattern" a bit. So I promise not to fall victim of SSS because I am really curious if I can pull it off.

I have cast on my Malabrigo project! I am making the Rainy Day Scarf! Wahoo! It is just delicious! Here is what I have so far:-)

No comments: